Economic advantages by using DINASE 30-15
Results from swine and poultry experiments abroad revealed the following:
In swine, DINASE 30-15
– Reduces environmental ammonia by 50 %
– Reduces intestinal ammonia by 50 60 %
– Improves Feed Conversion (FCR) by 4.5%
– 1.3 more weaned pigs/sow/year
Improves weight gain by 4.9%
In Dairy cattle
– 3½ lbs more milk/ cow/ day
– 40% reduction in ascitis mortality
– Weight gain increases by 2 %
– Improves Feed Conversion 2%
– Layers, 46 more eggs
– Pets show a reduction of 50% plus in environmental odors, better health and overall disposition
Why is ammonia dangerous to animal health?
What is DINASE 30-15?
DINASE 30-15 is a technologically advanced source of saponin.
What is the active ingredient of DINASE 30-15?
DINASE 30-15 is a naturally concentrated extract of the Yucca Schidigera plant.
How does DINASE 30-15 work?
– Ammonia is reduced as a result of improved protein (nitrogen) utilization.
– Improves weight gain by depositing high percentages of dietary nitrogen in lean tissue (muscle), as a result there is less waste nitrogen excreted.
– Therefore, less ammonia is produced.
– Improvement in feed efficiency reduces the amount of protein (nitrogen) required to produce a unit of weight gain.
– Less nitrogen is consumed by the animal.