Advanced Curative Mycotoxin
A powerful combination of mycotoxin biotransformation and other ingredi- ents which offer a curative solution to the effects of Mycotoxicosis
Advantages of DINABIOADD
- Improves growth rate, feed conversion, fertility and hatchability.
- Decreases immuno-suppressive problems.
- Improves profit margin by reducing mycosis-related problems from molds and mycotoxins.
- Will not present any palatability problems in Water.
- L form Bacillus subtilis L– shaped forms and fragments, strongly bind mycotoxins.
- Strong stimulant of the host’s immune system.
- Selected group of organic acids and their salts which function as acidifyers.
- Selected B complex vitamins and minerals.
- Includes key nutrients like aspartic acid which promotes growth of lactic acid producing bacteria.
- Provides essential micro-ingredients.
- Contains Papain a known anti-inflatory.
What can I do to avoid Mycotoxicosis problems?
- Increase diet energy/protein content
- Increase diet vitamin fortification
- Utilize broad spectrum antibiotics at a therapeutic level
- Increase methionine and fatty acid
- Minimizing animal stressors
- Application of Dinabioadd Liquid as a curative and highly effective therapeutic agent
Why do I need to include Dinabioadd in the drinking water?
Once mold grow they begins to produce my- cotoxins, (Mycosis) causing harm to the animals.
It is stated that molds can potentially grow starting from the field to the animal house.
A Dinabioadd Liquid is the only curative method of getting rid of the harmful effects
of mycotoxins after they are produced in the feed.
Do you add Dinabioadd Liquid if a binder or a mold inhibitor is already in the feed?
Yes. Dinabioadd is specifically used for curative purposes after mycotoxicoses has occurred. While a mold inhibitor and toxin sequestrant stops mold reproduction and avoid mycosis in the host making Dinabioadd is required as a curative ingredient after the symptoms of Mycoses appear. This is why the concept of a product like Dinabioadd is so valuable. Dinabioadd Liquid is a very effective combination product for protection against Mycosis as a toxin binder and it’s healing characteristics. I’s recommended use will provide and better protect the essential nutrients in feed as well as your animals.
Why use a systematic approach like Dinabioadd?
Mold inhibitors are products formulated to in- hibit, kill and prevent the proliferation of toxins produced by molds called mycotoxins. Molds are always present and need only moisture, temperature, oxygen and an adequate food source to reproduce. The toxin is pro- duced in as little as six hours after infestation by certain molds. Mold inhibitors are incapable of having any direct effect on the toxins. For this reason a Dinabioadd Liquid is also needed after symptoms of Mycotoxicoses ap- pear . Mold growth begins with the harvesting process, through the mechanical handling of grains, in the storage facilities, in mixing and in animal house feeders. Once molds grow, they start to produce mycotoxins that eventually damage feed nutrient and animals. The production of mycotoxins is generally, but not necessarily, related to mold proliferation.
What are the detrimental effects of molds and mycotoxins?
In the feed, molds could:
- Reduce nutrient value in feed stuffs and grains
- Decrease energy level available to animals
To the animals molds and the mycotox- ins they produce can cause:
- Liver damage (bile, veins and arteries)
- Unthriftiness, lethargy and ano- rexia
- Decreased & contaminated milk production in cows
- Prolapse of the rectum
- Stillbirth/ Low conception rate/ False heat
- Increase susceptibility to infection
- Immunological disorders,
|ANIMAL FEEDS:||Birds, swine, cattle, rabbits, horses pets and sheep.|
|EFFICACY:||Effective for the cure of symptoms related to mycotoxicosis.|
|DOSE:||Use 0.5 ml Dinabioadd / liter of drinking water ( for 12 hours only each day ) for 5-10 consecutive days or until symptoms disappear.|
|STORAGE:||Store in a cool, dry, ventilated ar- ea. Keep away from exposure to direct sunlight.|
|PRECAUTIONS:||Avoid contact with skin and eyes.|
|EXPIRATION:||2 years in original packing. Close tightly after use.|
|PAGING:||One liter plastic bottles and 25 Liter pails. Also available in Dry form packaged in 25 kg. multiwalled heat sealed paper bags.|
|INGREDIENT||ML/μg/I.U. PER 1000 ML|
|SODIUM POTASIUM TARTRATE||40|
|VITAMIN E||20 I.U.|
|DRIED BACILLUS SUBTILIS||260|
|BLACK BOX INGREDIENTS||XX|
|DISTILLED WATER UP TO||1000|